Foodie Friday: Pesto Pasta With Chicken
- 1 (16 ounce) package bow tie pasta
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- 1/3 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and cut into strips
- 1/2 cup pesto sauce
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic until tender, then stir in chicken. Season with red pepper flakes. Cook until chicken is golden, and cooked through.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, chicken, sun-dried tomatoes and pesto. Toss to coat evenly.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 328 | Total Fat: 10.1g | Cholesterol: 22mg
What to Drink?
- Foodie Friday: Fire Roasted Tomato and Feta Pasta with Shrimp (qrcodefoodie.wordpress.com)
- Foodie Friday: Beer Can Chicken (qrcodefoodie.wordpress.com)
- Foodie Friday: Easy Slow Cooker Turkey Chilli (qrcodefoodie.wordpress.com)