Foodie Friday: Salmon with Fruit Salsa
- 1 pound salmon steaks
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced yellow bell pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange salmon steaks in a shallow baking dish, and coat with the lemon juice. Season with rosemary, salt, and pepper. Top with lemon slices. Pour water into the dish.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, or until easily flaked with a fork.
- In a medium bowl, mix pineapple, onion, garlic, jalapeno, tomato, pineapple juice, red bell pepper, and yellow bell pepper. Cover, and refrigerate while fish is baking. Top fish with salsa to serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 216 | Total Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 50mg
What to Drink?
|Best Lemonade Ever|
- Foodie Friday: Red Pepper-Salmon Pasta (qrcodefoodie.wordpress.com)
- Foodie Friday: Pepper Chicken Piccata (qrcodefoodie.wordpress.com)
- Foodie Friday: Halibut with Zesty Peach Salsa (qrcodefoodie.wordpress.com)
- Foodie Friday: Easy Honey Mustard Mozzarella Chicken (qrcodefoodie.wordpress.com)