Food Friday : Easy Baked Italian Style Chicken
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder. Place bread crumbs in a separate bowl. Dip chicken into the mayonnaise mixture, then into the bread crumbs to coat. Arrange coated chicken on a baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken juices run clear and coating is golden brown.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 554 | Total Fat: 39.6g | Cholesterol: 92mg
What to Drink?