Foodie Friday: Fire Roasted Tomato and Feta Pasta with Shrimp
- 1/2 pound linguine pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic; cook and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the shrimp, and cook until opaque, about 3 to 5 minutes. Pour in the tomatoes and heat through. Season with basil, salt and pepper.
- Toss the cooked pasta in the sauce, and sprinkle with crumbled feta to serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 702 | Total Fat: 23.4g | Cholesterol: 111mg
What to Drink?
|Cherry Limeade I|