Foodie Friday: Mango Salsa Salmon
Mango Salsa Salmon
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon steaks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 sprig fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 mangos – peeled, seeded, and diced
- Preheat the oven broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
- Broil salmon steaks on the prepared pan 12 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat, and saute onion until tender. Stir in garlic, tomatoes, and cilantro. Cook until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes, and remove from heat. Mix in the mangos. Serve over the salmon steaks.
What to Drink?
|The Vodka Collins|
|Best Lemonade Ever|
Amount Per Serving Calories: 493 | Total Fat: 28.8g | Cholesterol: 99mg